4.26.2010


We went to the store today and found Jalapeños on sale so I decided to try homemade jalapeño poppers. They were very good but there will be some tweaking to the recipe to give them more flavor. You wouldn't believe though how long it takes to clean the insides of just 10 jalapeños!

Yesterday at church, one of the speakers recounted a funny story that Karen and I want to share. He was at his brother's house and it was approaching bedtime. His 3-year-old nephew was told that it was time to brush his teeth. His nephew replied, "My arms are too tired." To that, his Dad replied, "If your arms are too tired, how are you going to play the Wii?" The 3-year-old then said, "Jesus will give me the strength to do it."

1 comment:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Ha, ha. Now that's what I call faith!

Yum. I can't wait to try some of your jalapeno poppers. Those would go great with a game night!