10.06.2012

SEPTEMBER

We had a lot of fun together this month!  Starting with the Olive Garden...  Daphne loved having white bread, not to mention all that yummy butter and salt.  

We spent an afternoon at Temple Square collecting leaves and walking around.
Daph's hair proves that it was a very windy day.
We (mostly Jared and our Dads) worked very hard on our front flower beds.  Daph loved getting in on the digging action!
Water party to celebrate Labor Day at Grandma/pa Wilcock's house.


More work on the front yard...
Can you tell who this child is under all the dirt?  We had to shower her off before her bath.  I'm pretty sure that's the dirtiest she's ever been.

Jared's company party at the zoo!  She especially loved all the water animals.
Front row seat to the polar bear!




Fall picnic at Millcreek Canyon

 Spending a fun day at my family's farm!

Daphne's first USU game!  She was a very good fan.

Daphne also loves...
~Playing basketball in her playroom.  She loves putting the ball through the hoop and cheers every time.
~Loves looking through magazines
~Loves smoothies, pumpkins, colors, and counting.
~She also loves being chased around the house and tickled.  She kept telling me "get you, get you" and it took me a couple days to figure out that she wanted me to chase her.  We say "I'm gonna get you!" when we chase her, and so she always asks for us to "get you."
~Points out Jesus in the Ensign/Friend/books
~We were cooking together one day and she waited until I turned my head so she could give me a kiss on the cheek.  So sweet.
~While playing, she will start counting or saying her colors.  It's often 1,2,3, Go!  and Yellow, blue, green, pink, & purple.
~Her favorite book these days:  Charlie at the Zoo
~When she wakes up in the middle night for a drink of water, she uses the sweetest, most awake voice ever.  It's pretty funny.
~Every time she drops something she says "uh-oh, it's okay."
~One day, I told her "hi" and she said "Hi, Baby."  I always call her Baby, so she'll look at me and Jared and tell us "hi, Baby."
~Tells us "nigh-night"
~When Daph was sick this month with Croup, she slept in our bed for a few nights.  One night she woke up and called out "Ernie!" and went right back to sleep.  It sure made me laugh.
~Jared asked Daphne what color her hair was.  She quickly answered "blue."
~When Daph and I were at Smith's grocery shopping, we passed a grim reaper in the Halloween aisle.  She felt his gross clothes and said "cute."  We sure love our girl!

No comments: